To begin your career path at Clearsynth there are 4 steps you need to follow.
Shortlist a career path and register yourself by clicking 'Apply Now' button on top
Logical reasoning test
After the registration process you will be asked 10 questions to analyse your overall logic quotient
If you clear the logical test, you would qualify for a F2F interview or telephonic interview depending on your location and job profile
The final step would background verification check by our internal audit team
Clearsynth in numbers
Choose Your Desired Career Path
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Clearsynth is a great company to join – at any stage in your professional career..we are continuously working on new products and solutions as well as on innovative technologies and modern production processes for a sustainable future.
Set new standards in Research and Development.
Chemical innovations assume a key role in virtually all industry sectors: We are continuously working on new products and solutions as well as on innovative technologies and modern production processes for a sustainable future. With solutions tailor-made for our customers we are setting new standards and securing our long-term business success..
Our world needs solutions. We need you.
Do you want to show us what you're made of? Join us as an Intern at Clearsynth We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic students from a wide variety of job fields.
We are more than just a workplace. We are a family
- Everyone here is an innovator or an innovator-to-be. That's how we create the kinds of experiences that few ever imagine.
- We provide our people with a safe workplace, whether in laboratories, manufacturing sites or offices.
- At every step of our employees growth and careers, we invest in them by offering learning avenues, thus expanding their skill sets to serve clients needs better.
List of current career opportunities
Executive/ Sr. Executive – Sourcing.
Candidate should have work experience in purchase and sourcing including evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.). For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research along with solid analytical skills to make sure you are identifying the most profitable offers.
- Review quality of purchased products
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiations skills
- Effective vendor relations
Experience : 3 – 7 Year's Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc Location : Mumbai
Assistant Manager - Sales
We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic salesperson to join our growing sales team who will be responsible for the development of business and lead generation.
- Experience in Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Experience : 3 – 7 Year's Qualification : M.Sc.- Chemistry preferred / MBA - Sales. Location : Mumbai
Manager – Quality Assurance
- The ability to make considered decisions and to communicate them effectively.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
Experience : 10 – 15 Year's Qualification : Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance. Location : Hyderabad